[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7337: stdWrap for menu > range & entrylevel

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 6 12:53:15 CET 2008

Michael Stucki wrote:

> Uschi Renziehausen wrote:
>> If it was up to me, I would split up the whole special table into one
>> for each special property. This would improve the readability of that
>> section a lot, because the datatype of each subproperty could be in the
>> datatype column and the description column would be less crouded and
>> could have examples. Also one could navigate more easily if there were
>> seperate headlines like 'special.directory'. Also one could give a short
>> explanation of what each special property does OUTSIDE of any table.
>> What do you think? I am willing to help with this if you like the idea
>> and someone tells me how to proceed.
>
> Yes please, sounds fine! I'll send you a mail about further procedure.

Meanwhile Uschi finished her changes, which I have just committed into the
CoreDocs repository. The special property is cleaned up hugely now, and
seems to be much better to understand.

You can find the most recent version (as always) here:
http://typo3.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3/CoreDocs/trunk/doc_core_tsref/

Many thanks to Uschi for the great work she has done!

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out