[TYPO3-core] Announcing Feature Freeze, SVN closed for now

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Tue Feb 5 21:35:08 CET 2008

Hi,

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> I herewith announce feature freeze for TYPO3 4.2.
>
> This means that big features will not go into 4.2 anymore, except for
> the case where I give my ok.
>
> Attention:
> SVN is closed as of 20:15 ECT. DO NOT COMMIT ANY CHANGES!
> I will prepare the branch for 4.2 and send another mail as soon as SVN
> is open again.

The NEWS.txt were updated by the changes on the wiki page [1] and from
the changes in ChangeLog. I'm going to update now the wiki page to match
again with NEWS.txt.

If anyone misses something, please commit it directly (if you have
access to) or use the wiki page which will be checked again before the
next release.

olly

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/4.2_NEWS.txt
--