[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #7369: Hook for manipulating the cHash

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Feb 5 19:48:51 CET 2008

Jeff Segars wrote:
>  Oliver Hader wrote:
>>    Is there anyone else who likes to see this in TYPO3 4.2? ;)

>>    olly

>  Testing it right now :)

Olly,
This seems to work well from the testing on my end with the Calendar
Base extension and helps with challenges we've had there.  At a basic
level, I can say that it works for an extension to manipulate the
cHash and doesn't seen to break anything. So I'd give my +1 based on
reading and testing at a high level.

That said, I'm not as familiar as I should be with all the low level
details of cHash so there may be considerations there that I'm not
aware of. Let's call this a +1 assuming no one smarter than me objects
(and there are plenty of you out there) :)

Thanks,
Jeff