[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7370: Remove page doktype 5 (not in menu) and merge Normal with Advanced

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Feb 5 10:42:50 CET 2008

"Oliver Hader" <oh at inpublica.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1202203453.19747.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...

> An automatic "TS-upgrader" is tricky, imagine nested stdWraps.

and if TS is external file ...
I don't think we need a TS-Updater. But maybe we should give an example how
to use nav_hide in TS instead of doktype.
Hey - it's not often used, and those can change their TS.

btw - with 4.2 and following there is a lot of work for everyone, editors
have to learn new UI etc.
And doesn't "upgrades" are paid by the clients normally?

vg  Steffen