[TYPO3-core] RFC #7262: Fixing docheader in the backend modules

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Tue Feb 5 09:55:55 CET 2008

These are the changes for the docheader, splitted in to several patches.

20080205_rfc7262_base.diff: Base patch for template.php and
stylesheet.css. Use this patch before applying any of the other patches.

20080205_rfc7262_page.diff: Web > Page module
20080205_rfc7262_list.diff: Web > List module
20080205_rfc7262_info.diff: Web > Info module
20080205_rfc7262_perm.diff: Web > Access module
20080205_rfc7262_func.diff: Web > Functions module
20080205_rfc7262_versioning.diff: Web > Versioning module
20080205_rfc7262_template.diff: Web > Template module

Docheader is tested in FF2, IE6, Opera9 and Safari3 on Windows

There are currently some open minor things which can be added after beta:
* Extra row has to be added to the docheader
* Version selector to extra row
* Searchbox (in list module) to extra row
* Record selector in Web > Page > Quickedit needs width (Adapts to the
longest name which breaks the docheader)
* Save & Abort buttons Access > User overview to docheader as icons
* Refresh button Versioning to docheader as icon
* Searchbox (Template > TS Object browser) to extra row
* Styling of csh bubbles in docheader
* Move the html templates to the proper module locations
* Make these modules completely templatable
* Make html templates configurable for skin extensions

Patrick