[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7370: Remove page doktype 5 (not in menu) and merge Normal with Advanced

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Feb 5 06:46:26 CET 2008

Hi!

Oliver Hader wrote:
> When this change gets committed to the Trunk of TYPO3 4.3 in some weeks,
> would you then use the code from Trunk to run your sites on and make
> your TypoScript changes? Or would you wait until there's a nearly stable
> version of TYPO3 4.3 - such as the first beta?

I never use non-released version on customers site but I upgrade to release versions almost immediately because released versions get fixes for bugs much faster than ancient versions. So I think severe changes like dropping something should be announced far befpre the release.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team