[TYPO3-core] RFC #7351: Improve DB query cache usage

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Feb 4 22:02:19 CET 2008

Martin Kutschker wrote: on 02.02.2008 01:43:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7351
>
> Branches: trunk

> minutes. This will allow a better usage of the Mysql's query cache.
>
> Masi

Nice one! Now could we also make the rounding parameter configurable, so
that we can for example round down in "10 minutes" steps, so that the
cache-query can be used for that time. For busy sites that need several
apache installations but one central mysql server, the "cure" can even
be fine-tuned.

Cheers,
Ernesto