[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #7386: Remove hardcoded references to alt_main.php backend interface

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Feb 4 21:12:23 CET 2008

Oliver Klee wrote:

> Ingo Renner schrieb:
>>> Please add a space before the opening parenthesis.
>>
>> no, this is ok
>
> Do we have anything about this in the style guidelines? Or is this just
> a matter of personal preference?

I suppose it's personal preference. I use to add a space after all if,
while, foreach, etc. commands. And I also use to do a little clean-up from
time to time... :-)

However, it's not worth to discuss such little problems right now. Instead,
just beautify the code as you like it, and submit a patch request. After
all this is not a feature, so there's no need to hurry about it...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out