[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7370: Remove page doktype 5 (not in menu) and merge Normal with Advanced

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Feb 4 18:49:35 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> So imho there is no bug in core after this change.

I didn't expect one.

Does the following still work after your patch and after running the update?

An HMENU with include not-in-menu and an TMENU where the items are rendered
differently accordng to the doktype. Specifcally an stdWrap.if or a CASE
which work on doktype must still display the same.

If this is true, then it is fine with me. I don't think that many folks run
CONTENT or RECORDS dirctly on "pages".

Masi