[TYPO3-core] RFC: #2731: Improved caching of locallang

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Feb 4 15:13:25 CET 2008

Hi Martin,

I'm all for adding this feature, however, you seem to have mixed up parts of
your changes with changes which I made yesterday. Please check this
carefully and don't overwrite anything of it.

If you manage to send me a cleaned patch, I would like to give it a
wildcard, meaning you can commit it, and I'll review it later...

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out