[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6087: IRRE - Localization of child records

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Feb 4 00:36:22 CET 2008

Thank you! However, that was the one which is not reviewed yet, right?

May I suggest that you mark this in the ChangeLog line? I think that's the
easiest way to make sure we'll not forget about it...

- michael

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-irre/2008-January/000262.html

--
Use a newsreader! Check out