[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7346: Have a list of open and recently edited documents

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Mon Feb 4 00:08:59 CET 2008

Hi Ingo, hi Benni,

Ingo Renner schrieb:

>> yes. But I think all the other toolbar items should have a smiliar
>> feature, don't you think? It bugs me that the other items do not
>> disappear when used.
>
> well, they disappear when you click (use) a menu entry.

That's true, but sometimes I change my mind and don't want to click an entry but
simply want to close the menu...

> OTOH comparing
> the behavior to desktop apps, it's the same: the menus do not disappear
> after mousing out, instead you have to click the menu point a second time.

...and in this case I have to click on menu entry, which is quite unusal for any
app I know. Normally you can click _anywhere_ to close the menu. This is what I
would suggest as behaviour for the top menu.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut