[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #5152: "Duplicate entry" in cache_pagesection when using frames

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Feb 3 22:14:36 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> \Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> With DBAL you could try to check if the table handler is a Mysql one.
>> I think the information is there.
>
> Well, I cannot imagine why anyone may want to use dbal with mysql.

A possible use is to serve only parts of the tables on the default
(Mysql) server. DBAL offers for this purpose a table mapping scheme, so
you can use multiple DBs but TYPO3 thinks it's only one. In this case
you can run the main part natively via plain old mysql_* functions and
let ADOdb only handle you few other tables.

Nice, but blows the code up.

Masi