[TYPO3-core] make the tree collapsable

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Feb 3 19:29:17 CET 2008

Hi,

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1202062650.20470.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>>
>> there are a lot of issues that has to be fixed without t3skin.
>
> But some things still don't work in t3skin:
>
> Missing icons (mostly "flagged" versions of tables, eg when the record is
> in a special state). "Broken" borders around checkboxes. Weird "border
> system" in many admin-only tools.

yes, Ben takes care of the missing (and wrong) icons, but i think there is
still help needed in creating those missing icons.
> etc
>
> Anyway, what I want to so is that we have a skinning system. So stuff
> should work with both skins and possibly with 3rd party skins as well.

agree. It would be easier if Core has the same named stylesheets as t3skin,
so many of the done changes that went to t3skin could be portated to old
skin.
(or reduce the amount of files in t3skin)

It would be helpful to open a BT issue and post the heavy destroyed things
so Ben and I can look at.

vg  Steffen