[TYPO3-core] make the tree collapsable

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Feb 3 16:56:28 CET 2008

"Michael Stucki" <michael at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1202053502.22957.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>
>>> currently this is t3skin only
>>
>> but yes, we can of course make it available for non-t3skin, too. That
>> involves:
>>
>> * removing the border background image from the original border.html
>> * replacing border.html with the patched noborder.html from t3skin
>> * use that new border.html in the classic skin and t3skin - removing
>> redundancy
>>
>> what you think?
>
> I think this is important! I'm sorry to say, but until now I still don't
> use
> t3skin at all...
>
> - michael
> --

Hi Michael,

there are a lot of issues that has to be fixed without t3skin.
I must say that i use it all the time.

I also stumbled about some issues like in t3skin are stylesheets defined
which don't exist in orig. skin, so some changes went there.
As t3skin is installed by default, most users will use it, but some
"long-time-users" prefer original one.

I can offter do a session with ben in the next days to go through css-issues
in old skin.

vg Steffen