[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7361: User Setup is not nice to use in the new skin

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Feb 2 19:56:16 CET 2008

Hey all,

this is a SVN patch request.

Branches: Trunk only

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7361

Type: visual cleanup / small bugfix

Problem: The new skin (t3skin) does not render the table of the User
setup quite nicely.

Solution:
I therefore introduce a patch to make the module tabable with the
different groups to configure.

In addition to that, I did the following
- removed the option "wide document background" as it is of no use
anymore and should be removed from the core completely soon.
- moved the option "simulate user" into it's own tab "admin functions"
- moved the language option to the personal data tab
- changed the checkbox for the "reset all values" to a submit button

This is just a small change, not the perfect solution yet but way better
than before IMHO.

--
greetings,
benni.