[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #7336: Improve usability of Constants Editor

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Feb 2 16:49:19 CET 2008

Hi Jeff,

there seems to be a problem with selector boxes for selecting e.g.
colors from a list (see screen shot). Besides the selector box there's a
plain text field as well which keeps the old value even if I select a
different one and the value I select is not saved when I press update.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht