[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #7323: New Styling of Menu and Pagetree in new Backend

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Feb 2 11:13:41 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> yes, that's true. You see this also if you start taskcenter / sysaction/
> edit record.
> The reason for this is the edit docheader position absolute. That prevent JS
> from calculating the right height.

No, I think css is not processed by Safari at this moment. If it was absolute positioning problem, futher browser resizes would not fix the problem. But it is enough to resize window a little after loading and everything jumps to the right position.

I made a fix and will post a separate RFC.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team