[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #7336: Improve usability of Constants Editor

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Feb 2 09:01:55 CET 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> I changed background color of edited value to a yellow one, feel free to
>> use
>> any, it's just a suggestion and should be conspicuous.

Works excellent! I will give +1 if you use single quotes everywhere in the code. I.e. this:

+						case "options":

should be:

+						case 'options':

because saves some milliseconds in PHP: PHP does not have to look for variable sustitution if single quotes are used.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team