[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7350:PHP5ize class.t3lib_div.php

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Feb 2 08:38:59 CET 2008

Hi!

Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> tslib_content fails:
>
> Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to
> t3lib_div::implodeAttributes() must be an array, null given, called in
> /typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php on line 4471

t3lib_div::get_tag_attributes did not work according to documentation. Fix is attached. It may be sensitive, so I post here instead of autocommitting.

Anyway, I feel bad about mixng return value and no return value inside one function, which is declared as always returning value.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team