[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9439: New Element Wizard has no option for hiding Elements via pageTS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Dec 31 15:48:09 CET 2008

Hi,

i reworked it now again and here is my final result.
I also added the documentation, look inside for details.

This version now is the most flexible you can get.
Without any configuration it will look same like before.

If you like you can set renderMode to tabs.

Use pageTS to configure the wizards (add/remove etc)

Use hook to manipulate items, change rendering, change editOnClick etc.
This gives the possibility for extensions to change the complete output
of the wizard with a very few changes.
(Dmitry - please look at if it's useful for your new element wizard in
TV, may be he can use it like it is now)

Happy new year!

vg Steffen