[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9052: [feature] Remove JS popup when login expired

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Dec 30 23:36:54 CET 2008

Hi,

i can't reproduce in the moment, but i 'm sure it's a firebug problem.

I wondered before when it happen: With open console i saw a request
every minute with source of a firebug-script (firebug-xyz.js) with the
login status.

Now i don't see this requests and the alert doesn't come up.

So i would say we can't do something against firebug bugs and i vote for
commit this patch, so we have enough time to observe this firebug problem.

vg Steffen