[TYPO3-core] RFC #10035: Cleanup: Function index not up to date in class t3lib_div

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Dec 30 16:51:29 CET 2008

Francois Suter wrote:
> 15 functions are missing from the index in t3lib_div, making them hard
> to spot :-)

At the risk of derailing things with a process-related question, when
should the function indexes be updated via extdeveval? Missing functions
are obviously wrong, but what about line number changes, etc.

I had assumed this was done as part of the release process or something,
but it looks like I was probably wrong on that one :)

Thanks!
Jeff