[TYPO3-core] RFC #10035: Cleanup: Function index not up to date in class t3lib_div

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Dec 30 14:29:45 CET 2008

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Code cleanup

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10035

Branches:
TYPO3_4-2

Problem:
15 functions are missing from the index in t3lib_div, making them hard
to spot :-)

Solution:
I ran extdeveval on the file and some more formatting of phpdoc was
suggested. Additionnally function requireOnce() had missing phpdoc
comments for its parameter and return type. I added that.

Notes:
1) extdeveval slightly changed the formatting of the function index (it
uses spaces and not tabs). I don't know if this is ok or if I should set
the tabs back.

2) this operation will need to be performed on the trunk version too at
some point, but I feel this is premature for now, so I'm proposing it
only for the 4.2 branch.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter