[TYPO3-core] Reminder III: Re: RFC: #7922: stdWrap for doNotLinkIt & doNotShowLink

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Tue Dec 30 13:25:16 CET 2008

Hi Francois,

I would agree normally, but stdWrap for doNotLinkIt and doNotShowLink
are told to be supported if you look at the current TSRef...
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.2.0/view/1/10/#id4448036

I don't know how that came - but I would consider this either being a
bug in TSRef or emerging to a bug within 4.2 branch.
And I feel having it consistent with documentation would be very nice...
what would you think?

Thanks
Ralf