[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8746+#10033+#9676: Fixes for date/time fields issues (timezone and "d")

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Dec 29 15:58:56 CET 2008

Hi Ernesto,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper wrote: on 29.12.2008 15:36:
>> Hi Ernesto,
>>
>> +1 by testing.
>>
>> one question: before calculation was done after lost focus, now if i
>> enter +2 it stays, the label text change to "Invalid date string.
>> Format: %H:%M %d-%m-%Y", but after saving it shows correct result
>
> This should not happen, the calculation and update is still done on lost
> focus. Here "+2" is transformed correctly.
>
> The "Invalid date string" string doesn't come from core, so you might
> have a conflicting extension installed?
>
> Could you give more info? Which browser, how is the field configured in
> TCA, etc?

i found the problem, it's date2cal. After removing it works as expected.

I always test in page properties using the header fields "Last updated"
(datetime) and "'New' until" (date) with trunk on latest FF3.

So after olly's and mine +1 patch is ready for commit, hope this will be
last in this row of timezone bugs :-)

#9676 i would consider to close, after your patch now i don't see need
to change this.

vg Steffen