[TYPO3-core] Ready for TYPO3 4.2.4?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Dec 29 11:37:02 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov wrote: on 29.12.2008 11:11:

> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> Which problem specifically do you refer to, Dmitry? Could you give me
>> the bug #, so I can prioritize their fixes?
>
> I do not think there is a dedicated bug report for it. But it can be related to http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8746.
>
> I just tested myself and I can't reproduce it. But editors cry about it a lot. They are all on holidays now :(

Ok, feedback from the "field" would be great. I cannot imagine that
regular editors use (or even know about) the "+XX" syntax. Some even
don't know about the "d" for getting the current date.

So if they "cry a lot" about it, I would expect it to be some more
common problem. The general time shifting problems were solved before
the 4.2.0 release (4.2.0beta2 was "stable"). The last known problem
(shifting of date on localization or copying of records) was fixed in 4.2.1.

So there are just those two issues I know about left:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8746 (the +xx problem)
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10033 (the "d" problem)

Cheers,
Ernesto