[TYPO3-core] RFC #10022: Pagecontent/Hidden has no effect

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Dec 26 23:16:50 CET 2008

Hi,

Dan Osipov schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> This is SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Branches: 4.2, trunk
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10022
>
> Problem:
> The option doesn't behave as the help menu describes. The attached patch
> solves the problem.
> Big thanks to Frank Weindel for the patch!

please be more descriptive, it took me a while to understand what the
problem is about.

Fact is: layout = 100 (hidden) hides the CE Header in classic page
module (not in list module, not in TV page module). Also it hides it in FE.

So your patch is correct to make it visible in classic page module.
+1 by reading and testing.

My wish would be: render the header different, so it's obvious that the
header is hidden.

vg Steffen