[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #9932: htmlArea RTE Spellcheck does not work when TYPO3 is installed in subdir (TYPO3 4.3-dev)

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Dec 23 09:48:31 CET 2008

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> FYI: The attached SVN patch was committed.
>
> Type:
> Bugfix
>
> Problem:
> Path to spell checker script is wrong when TYPO3 is installed in subdir.
>
> Solution:
> Make path relative.
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9932

The fix doesn't look great. Using a URL like that ../../../../../../../
cannot be the best solution.

We have constants for everything, there must be one for your case. I
think you could use the path part of getIndpEnv($TYPO3_SITE_URL).

Anway there is an error in your patch: you changed the constant
TYPO3_mainDir to the hard-coded "typo3". This must be changed.

Masi