[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9885: Add Hook to ClearCacheMenu

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Dec 22 17:56:17 CET 2008

Hi,

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Also, it's probably time to write a manual
>
> Definitely. That should go into the Core APIs.
>
> Ideally it could also be a new option in the Kickstarter.
>
> Cheers

i can deliver example code, but i'm not a good "writer"
I also will implement the simular hooks to the other toolbar menus.

What do you think, as they are simular a "common" interface like
interface.backend_toolbarMenuHooks.php

would be the best, as params and structure will be the same in all these
places.

vg Steffen