[TYPO3-core] RFC #9460: Feature: Add the ability of including external files to includeJS/getFileName

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sun Dec 21 22:15:40 CET 2008

Mikkel Ricky schrieb:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: New feature
>
> Bugtracker references: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9460
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Problem: Add the ability of including external files to
> includeJS/getFileName
>
> Solution: Rename original "getFileName" and create a new "getFileName"
> that acts as a wrapper for the original one:

Why is the old function now a wrapper. Couldn't the new code simply be
added to the function itself?

Besides that: we don't use private functions only protected. And if it's
marked in proper PHP5 syntax the function name doesn't need and
underscore in PHP4 style.

I'm not happy with the regexp allowing absolute pathes (Unix style
only). It's not in the line of the TYPO3 code to allow file access
outside of the TYPO3 source and data directories.

Masi