[TYPO3-core] RFC #4427: alwaysActivePIDlist (as stdWrap)

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Sun Dec 21 17:21:51 CET 2008

One thing I noticed, is that the value must be present, and true for the
stdWrap to take place. In other words the following will not work:
alwaysActivePIDlist.data = temp
But this will:
alwaysActivePIDlist = 1
alwaysActivePIDlist.data = temp

So, should the stdWrap be placed before the condition (see patch)? Or
should something like alwaysActivePIDlist_stdWrap be created?

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/