[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7839: Linking between domains in the pagetree with checkRootline does not work with menus

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Dec 12 16:32:35 CET 2008

Hi!

Ingo Renner wrote:
>> It is not a follow up, it must be another RFC... You know how it work:
>> entry in the BT and RFC here.
>
> oh come on, don't be overly bureaucratic

I insist. This is a duifferent issue and therefore it must be a different RFC. Original issue is fixed. It could be reopened only if the fix does not fix the original problem.

This is not bureaucracy, this is proper work with bugs (the way it is done in serious commercial projects and companies). I am trying to make our work more professional.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team