[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9415 - "Do" Dropdown in Workspace module doesn't respect users rights

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Dec 10 22:54:16 CET 2008

Hi,
>> I had the impression that Dmitry was getting a special/private course
>> by Kasper last T3DD to ensure full understanding of WS so we're not
>> stuck once a year on a core feature...
>
> AFAIK it didn't take place. Kasper arrive pretty late during the T3DD.
> We're still stuck with the knowledge transfer not being done.

too bad. But the patch is not changing anything in the way how WS
records get processed or anything - it's just a "GUI-modification" of
you would call it like this. Of course clarification about the correct
labels would be nice - but it's not vital. Labels can be changed at any
time.
I really wonder why nobody else has this problems - is nobody using
workspaces and it's administration module? That bugs where the first
thing the customer cared about (which is understandable).

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch