[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9867: Adding T3_SERVICES to configuration modul

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 10 12:02:02 CET 2008

Hi,

> Right. But maybe we can tur it into an information module. As you cannot
> change anything in it I never use it (I see no point i it). If it had
> differents views (like Web>Info) for T3 configuration, Webserver infos
> and environment etc it would make more sense.

Actually there's a patch by Steffen which allows editing in this module
for some of the arrays. It's the RFC entitled "Write Configuration to
extTables.php". It hasn't been committed yet, but we should keep it in
mind and keep a coherent feature set for the Configuration module.

If we go along with your reasoning, it could make sense, but then
Steffen's other patch is a no-go.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter