[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9893: Syntax error in TCA types definitions of tt_content

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Dec 8 09:51:44 CET 2008

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> i ever puzzled with this.
>> Have a look here, it's inside but never explained.
>> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/4/2/#id4255417
>
> Yes, this is what I found too...
>
>> I don't find it in code, so imho it's obsolete and superfluous.
>
> Should we get rid of it with this patch too?

yes, we should.
I also plan do make a small cheatcode of the "cryptic" TCA-definitions
with the ;;;... and 1-1-1 in the core blog soon, as this information is
unknown to most of the devs and difficult to find in the doc as it's
spread over the whole big page.

I will inform the docteam to remove "button" from the doc.
May be an archeologist find it in old versions? :-)

vg Steffen