[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9885: Add Hook to ClearCacheMenu

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Dec 5 12:40:42 CET 2008

Hi,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> This is SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9885
>
> Problem:
> There is no way to manipulate/add Items to the ClearCache-menu.
>
> Solution:
> This hook adds this possibility to remove or add items to any position.
>

> Additional Info:
> I now created second extension which adds an item to the
> ClearCache-Menu. First is for clearing RTE temporary files, the second
> is for truncating cache tables. The only way to do that is to XCLASS,
> which is not the prefered solution.
>
> This hook also uses the interface method.

something was missing. If there is an additional item it never will be
displayed if normal items doesn't have the Access setting.
So the function checkAccess() has to be changed to allow using own
settings. This happens with a simple Array with identifiers which is
passed in the hook as well, scheme of access identifier is used in
userTS with setting
options.clearCache.[identifier]

new patch is attached.

vg Steffen