[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9851: Bug: LICENSE.txt refers to a non-existing webpage on typo3.org

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Dec 4 19:42:30 CET 2008

Hi Marcus,

Marcus Krause schrieb:
> Problem:
> LICENSE.txt refers to a non-existing webpage on typo3.org
> (http://typo3.com/1316.0.html)

Am I the only one for whom the linked page works perfectly well?

I can access http://typo3.com/1316.0.html without any problems.

Or has that page been added recently to avoid the problem you mentioned?

As for the best option in general, I'm for "typo3.org/license", as
Dmitry says, we can just add that as a realURL redirect. We use these
redirects for things like typo3.org/login or typo3.org/logout already.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht