[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7839: Linking between domains in the pagetree with checkRootline does not work with menus

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Dec 4 09:23:40 CET 2008

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> I don't thought of reverting, but completing with sectionIndex. I will
>> try to fix it but hope that you can help too, as the tslib_menu is not
>> easy to follow at all.
>
> This code is very messy :( As you see I decided on simplest possible way to change it: replace one call with another and using the same of arguments. Thus my changes are very isolated and easy to trace using svn diff.

yes i have seen that, and i heavyly agree on the code ot menu.

> I am not sure how I can help :( I am not that deep into this code too and I do not use sectionIndex at all. I guess it is an anchor at the end of the URL, right? Than it should be easy to fix. I believe typoLink supports anchors.

i will try if i find some time this week. sections are only the anchors,
right. I think it can be easy fixed. I debugged and saw that the
information of section is added proper to page record, so i will debug
in menuTypoLink where the info is and add it to section of typolink.

The strange thing is, and maybe the reason why users don't use the
menu-type often (i really like it though) is that css_styled_content
does the easy menu (sections of this page) in a complete other way than
in menu-type 7.
I have to fix it anyway because a client of mine complaint and i *have*
to react.

vg Steffen