[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9863: [Feature] Adding sysext tsbrowser

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Dec 4 02:08:20 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> The less comes with core, the better.

not always, it really depends on the individual situation. So what if
Steffen would not add it as a system extension, but rather implement it
into the template editor itself, would that help?

 From Steffen's description I also wonder why it needs an extra step of
c&p nstead of directly putting the path at the end of the current
template as this is most likely the last position you were typing at.
Even better: try to store the position of the cursor and insert the path
there (you'd probably need to store it in some JS variable as I suspect
that the focus moves to the clicked anchor away from the textarea)

just some random ideas
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner