[TYPO3-core] RFC #9833: [Feature] Sensible Focus/Blur behaviour for toolbar-item menus like OS-menus

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Tue Dec 2 12:17:49 CET 2008

[Ah, this was lost in the hardware-failure]
This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Feature
Bugtracker Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9833

Branch: trunk only

Problem:
It came to my attention that blurring behaviour of toolbar-item menus is desired by some ( or all? :) ).

Solution:
* provide correct focus/blur code

Notes:
I wrote a thorough explanation (on the Bug-Tracker), why it works, and that other extensions like "dev-links" and "t3dev" which also do toolbar-item menus, should follow the example.

Have fun
Ciao
      Niels