[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9859: Upload files in fileadmin: Singular and plural are the same ("files")

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:22:07 CET 2008

Hi!

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Here is the updated patch, which shows only number of files in the
> select box. See screenshot for details. This is also compatible with
> other languages.

This one is committed to trunk.

> I'd love to have a checkbox inline with select control but this
> should be a different patch.

After thinking a bit I decided not to commit this change. I
remembered that Stucki asked to make separate patches in such case.
We definitely will need a separate bug/RFC for alignment but it is a
no brainer, so can be committed immediately.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support