[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9863: [Feature] Adding sysext tsbrowser

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:07:29 CET 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> this is a small sysextension that adds ability to browse through
> Typoscript tree while edit the setup in tstemplates.
>
> By click on a node value it's copied to the input field and can be c&p
> to setup
>
> The sysext uses a hook, same as t3editor does. So no change in
> tstemplate_info is needed.

I do not think it should be a sysext. -1 from me until I am sure it
definitely must be a sysext and not a normal ext that uses hooks.

Putting everything to the core is not a good thing. It just makes
the core fat.

I think the extension is useful but I am not convinced that it
should be a sysext.

Sorry :(

--
Dmitry Dulepov