[TYPO3-core] RFC #8715: Bug: non-Admins can not import pages from their own directory

Johannes Pieper pieper at dlrg.de
Sat Aug 30 18:08:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

Martin Kutschker <masi-no at spam-typo3.org> wrote:
> Johannes Pieper schrieb:
> > Hi,

> >> Doesn't that mean people cannot import from fileadmin/ any more?
> >
> > In the most case a reporter hasn't access to fileadmin/. With the old patch he can import data only from a place he could read and write.
> >
> > I have a new one, so that importfiles from the userSaveFolder merged to the importfiles in fileadmin/
>
> Why do you strstr()?

For example $this->userSaveFolder(); returns /var/lib/typo3-dummy/fileadmin/test/
but t3lib_div::getFilesInDir(PATH_site.$userPath,'t3d,xml',1,1); only works with fileadmin/test/

so I have to delete the part before fileadmin.

> Isn't it possible to have user dirs outside of
> fileadmin? BTW, you can use another folder instead of fileadmin. There
> is a $TYPO3_CONF_VAR setting for this (I know the bug is in the existing
> code).

I change the code for strstr($userPath, "fileadmin/"); to strstr($userPath, $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['fileadminDir']); so in the normal way it do the same and it works after change the fileadmin-path, too.

Greetings Johannes

--
Deutsche Lebens-Rettungs-Gesellschaft e.V. - Präsidium
Johannes Pieper