[TYPO3-core] RFC #1957: Feature: When deleting a record in the BE, MsgBox should show the record label

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sat Aug 30 14:43:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

Rob Vonk wrote:
> In my latest patch (attached here and uploaded to the bugtracker), I've
> put the slashJH around the message.
>
> And i changed the message and added a translation for the reference count.

Beside some minor CGL issues (whitespaces around dots and after comma in
function parameters) there is still a double htmlspecialchars() of the
title. Just create a record with a " in the title and you will see an
" in the popup.
I suggest to remove the first call (in $titleOrig = ).

If this is fixed +1 on reading and testing, nice patch!

Thanks
Christian