[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9149: Additional Stylesheets in template.php

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Aug 29 23:29:05 CEST 2008

Hey all,

I thought about the whole thing. I does not make sense to have an extra
function for this, that is similar to the loadJSlib function:

* Unlike JS libraries, a lot of extensions (most of them, skins) want to
overwrite the default stylesheets.

* The whole thing is a bit limited right now in template.php with
$stylesheet, $stylesheet2 and $post_stylesheet. Basically, we'd need an
assoc. array for that. You fill in the files you need and can also
override std files. Once you compile the output, you process the array
and fill in the backPath at that point. This way, we can even use that
array in the constructor.

I already created a patch and sent it to Steffen some weeks ago. I hope
he can send in the patch here (after he tweaked it) and we can discuss
it here again.

--
All the best,
benni.