[TYPO3-core] FYI: Updated TSref with pending documentation

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Aug 29 11:37:12 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Just to keep you up to date, I have just committed a new version of the
TSref with all changes from the pending documentation page in the wiki
(filtering out the changes that were not actually committed obviously).

http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/revision/typo3v4-core/4024

I'm also updating the pending documentation page with the status of the
documentation changes, adding comment whenever necessary.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation#Changes_committed_to_CoreDocs.2C_please_review_and_remove_when_ok

Changes to the Core docs will be reviewed by Michael Stucki when he
comes back from holidays before they are released.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter