[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9109: Enable feature in element browser in rte like in normal one

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Aug 18 21:53:24 CEST 2008

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> I added documentation here:
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation#doc_core_tsconfig
>>
> Thanks for updating this "pending" documentation.
>
> I wonder how long this is supposed to be pending. I am surprised that
> old stuff was not published when 4.2 was released?
>
> Stanislas

Hi Stan,
i noticed this as well. Its a good source to see the new features and i
will make an issue for the doc team to include these updates.

A bit pity is that some new features will be out of the minds though
they are integrated in docs, so i vote for kind of official TYPO3 blog,
where new features are described, so it's easy to search and find these
ones.

vg Steffen