[TYPO3-core] RFC #8715: Bug: non-Admins can not import pages from their own directory

Johannes Pieper pieper at dlrg.de
Mon Aug 18 13:39:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> wrote:
> Johannes Pieper wrote:
> > Problem:
> > A reporter (non admin) can't import pages, because the own directory,
> > where he can write files are not listing in the importfield
> >
> > Solution:
> > Set Path to search for Import-Files to the "userSaveFolder", where user
> > can save their export files.
>
> Doesn't that mean people cannot import from fileadmin/ any more?

In the most case a reporter hasn't access to fileadmin/. With the old patch he can import data only from a place he could read and write.

I have a new one, so that importfiles from the userSaveFolder merged to the importfiles in fileadmin/

Greetings

Johannes

--
Deutsche Lebens-Rettungs-Gesellschaft e.V. - Präsidium
Johannes Pieper