[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9183: saveDocNew for all tables except the option is set to 0

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Aug 18 11:06:35 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Christian Kuhn wrote:
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>> Now i splitted the condition and tested all combinations that are
>>> possible. Please have a look
>>
>> Yeah!
>> Finally +1 on reading and testing.
>
> Now the only problem that remains is hiding this button for some tables.
> I propose at least "pages". Creating a page involves wizard. So having
> save+new in the pages table is not desirable. The fix is attached. I
> also did another small adjustments (see 9183_saveDocNew_smaller.diff)
> and used the "?" operator. I know that many people do not like this
> operator, so I do not insist on the second version ;)

Hi Dmitry,

it's ok to set it for pages to 0. If using Wizard it's like save and
create, so there is no real need. If someone wants it he can set it in
userTS.

Your second change - i first tried to have all in one line with ?
operator and failed sometimes so i made it more simple. Having the
solution it's no problem to shorten again, so i'm not against it, only
disadvantage is to understand it by reading.

vg Steffen